Search our Jobs
Management Accountant - Part Time
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Management Accountant – Part Time
We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced qualified Management Accountant to join our client on a permanent part time basis working 25 hours per week 5 hours a day. Our client is a leading stocking and distributing refractory products business who purchase and sell products across the globe, they are based on the outskirts of Sheffield.
The post holder shall be responsible for producing monthly management accounts for the directors of the business along with doing the maintenance of the sales and purchase ledger along with the cashbook. Within the role the successful candidate shall be overseeing the credit control process.
As Management Accountant the successful individual would be looking after the production of annual accounts and working schedules for auditors. Within the position you would preparing payments by Bankline for authorisation by the directors along with doing the preparation for quarterly VAT returns.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
- The post is ideally suited to a CIMA (or similar) qualified accountant who possess a minimum of three years’ experience within a commercial industry.
- A good working knowledge of sales, purchase, nominal ledgers, as well as cashbook is essential.
- Knowledge of debt and credit control processes systems is vital.
- Experience of Importing and Exporting.
- Strong Excel knowledge and good understanding of other Microsoft Office products.
- Ideally proficient at using Pegasus Opera software (not essential but would be to the applicant’s advantage).
- Logistics handling / experience.
- A person who can cope with multitasking and able to work flexibly between different departments.
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
An excellent opportunity for an experienced qualified Management Accountant looking for a Part Time role to potentially fit around childcare.
Salary / Benefits:
£25,000 - £28,000 per annum for 25 hours per week depending on qualifications and experience
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in South Sheffield